How I spent my summer vacation... Today is my first day back at work after vacation. Yay. As you can probably tell from my previous blog postings, I love my job. But I also love sandy beaches, exploring new areas, sunsets over the Pacific Ocean, and just generally goofing off with no specific agenda. I spent the first few days of my vacation working my little tail off around the house and getting ready for the payoff: 4 days on Oregon's northern coast. Our trip involved a very scenic tour of Astoria and surrounding areas and, as you can see from my little photo montage here, it was simply breathtaking. We visited 2 beaches, hiked, visited 2 lighthouses (saw a third from afar), hiked, watched the seals, hiked, visited filming locations for three movies, and hiked some more (and yes, that is a shipwreck you see in the bottom right picture!). But now I am back in Denver where it's hot and dry instead of cool and comfortably damp. Colorado is a beautiful ...
Comments
Post a Comment