This has been a busy couple of weeks. I've been able to visit with a lot of people I rarely get to see. Old friends at a high school reunion. My brother. And one of my nearest and dearest BFFs. A BFF with a marketing degree and a brilliant personal blog. The same BFF who inspired me to start blogging in the first place. So as we caught up over dinner tonight, the conversation covered everything from work to personal relationships to her beautiful daughters - and our blogs. And she offered to rehab my blog for me. As I watched her work over the Coder Coach blog, I realized the format was old and dying. And once again I took to my code book. Voila... Today's code for the day: R54 Age-related debility That was the old blog. And what do you think of the new one? As I learn a few new tricks, I hope you enjoy the enhancements to this site. Soon I will be adding resource links for all the coder wanna-bes out there as well ...
It hardly seems possible, but Labor Day weekend is upon us and September is only a few days away. As the unofficial end of summer, that means one thing in Colorado - all of the pools will be closing this weekend. It's my last chance to get to the pool before they abruptly drain it and cover it over. The only time it will be appealing until next Memorial Day weekend is when it snows enough to partially coat the pool cover and make it look like a picturesque iced-over pond. So this weekend I'm hoping the super hot weather we're having this week carries over through Monday without any thunder storms. You see, I'm old school when it comes to swimming. All those rules that seemed so ludicrous when I was a kid now make perfect sense. Don't run around the pool because it's slick and having suffered my share of skinned knees from falling pool side, I get it. Don't eat right before you swim because you might get a cramp and drown. And finally, the ...
You may have noticed a blatant absence of new blog posts. I've been busy with a new client and taking advantage of summer, which, I'm sad to say, is almost over (boo!). That's meant a break from my Coder Coach events and, yes, my blogging too. But fear not! I will be posting some small blog posts to tide you over until September and I just submitted a couple of blog posts to AHIMA's HI Careers website, so you won't miss out. Be sure to check out my latest HI Careers post entitled "Experience for the Inexperienced" at www.HICareers.com and be sure to also check out the other blogs and offerings the website has to offer.
Comments
Post a Comment